More than a film, it’s the story of your wedding day
Want to feel inspired? Then have a look at our films in the Film Gallery.
Story Of Your day specialises in providing a bespoke wedding film service. We’ll help you pull it all together based on your requirements, everything from be a beautiful short-form feature film to having additional films including your ceremony and speeches and even our signature trailer. Or see below for our Story Of Your Day package.
We don’t put a time limit on filming your day. You will have up to three camera operators filming throughout the day, one of which is a BBC-trained camera director. Our approach is to create beautifully crafted wedding films from all the memorable footage on your wedding so you can enjoy and relive it for years to come. My award-winning team and I capture unforgettable moments as they happen and film your day as it unfolds naturally. Personal messages from your guests can be incorporated into your film to help tell your story. The Film of The Day is modern short-form edit and will include the highlights from your ceremony and vows, short segments from your speeches and poignant footage from your day.
Bespoke Service (Prices from £1350.00)
- Short-Form Feature Film – £1350.00 – Up to 10 minutes
- Signature Trailer – £300.00 – Available online
- Extended Film Of The Day – £250 per extra 5 minutes
- Bridal Prep/Morning Film – £350.00
- Real-time edit or Highlights of Ceremony – £250.00
- Real-time edit or Highlights of Speeches – £250.00
- Engagement/Pre-wedding Film – £450.00 – Perfect for online invitations
- Ceremony Only – POA – If you just want a record of your ceremony/vows, please do call me for a quote. This depends on availability and not available during peak season from June to August.
- Extra Camera Director – £300.00 – Additional DSLR or HD camera directors can be booked, especially recommended for Ceremony and Speeches Films. Already included in ‘all inclusive’ package below.
- Aerial Filming – £450.00 – In conjunction with Kurnia Aerial Photography we are now able to offer an added view of your day from the air. We shall film the venue and surrounding area from the air throughout the day giving you a memorable overview, which you definitely won’t have seen before.
- Boudoir Film – POA – I work alongside the amazing Cat Hepple to create tasteful and beautiful images and film. Please check out Cat’s website for her photographs and my films. This must be booked alongside a ‘Sweet Reveal’ shoot with Cat.
Please note the first dance must be before 9pm, if you require it to be filmed. You can book me after this for the party. Prices on request.
We also offer a special ‘package’ which has been designed from our most popular services.
Film Of The Day + Trailer ‘Package’ £1695.00 (UK Weddings)
On The Day:
- Filming from bridal prep to first dance
- 2 HD/Cinematic Video Cameras
- Extra cameras for speeches and ceremony
- Travel costs up to 50 miles from our base in York
You will receive:
- 15-20 minute film available on DVD and online*
- Trailer available online
- 3 DVD or Blu-Ray copies with personalised menu in beautiful presentation boxes
We will create a beautifully crafted film from all the memorable footage of your day so you can relive the stories happening throughout your day time and time again. There’ll be two camera operators allowing for the Grooms’ prep as well as the Bride’s morning’s preparations to be filmed right through to your first dance. There’ll also be extra cameras for your ceremony and speeches to ensure all the excitement and atmosphere of the day is captured. Personal messages from your guests can be incorporated into your film to help tell your story. The Film of The Day will be up to 20 minutes in duration in a more modern short-form edit and will include the highlights from your ceremony and vows, short segments from your speeches and poignant footage from your day.
Your trailer will be available online and *depending on your music choices your Film Of The Day can also go online or remain exclusive to you on DVD.
Our commitment to you is to create a stunning wedding film, delivery outstanding levels of personal service. We therefore limit the number of weddings we cover to make sure you get the best possible service on the day and the perfect wedding film, tailor made just for you.
* In order for your Film of The Day and/or Trailer to be viewed online it must have ‘licensed music’, available from a selection of music websites. It’s unlikely that a commercial track from a well-known artist will be available.
Prices for Destination Weddings start at £2,250 (excluding flights & accommodation)